Monday, June 16, 2008

what's it to say "bye".....

"it is really hard to say "bye" to you' -- i started hearing/saying this often after my school days,
in my school days, i thought i am going to study in "MMC" medical college with my friend shyl in same hostel room and we gonna visit our home town every month and go to "then" home(another friend) ....and the fact s that nothing of this had happened.. though this has been materialized for 7 years now, i still wonder how i live withut them.. ,
then, i said bye to my home town... the road i walked for "N" times had nw belong to my past memories than it belong to myself.....
after, i started feeling myself as a part of my college and my college friends..
when i came to full swing of that feel, it has been 4 years , i have to say bye to them...i said..
i started working, joined with my 4 more friends and we made something called "home" .. one day, i got work in some other country, i have to say "bye" to them...

it has been tough all the time though we are saying it to the nth person...
Life has been so cruel and wonderful for the same reason... it makes you say bye to everyone you meet at one point of time and feel them in their absence, may be in the song they loved, the moon they loved to see, in the buttons of the shirt they adjusted for you...... Every action of them, every smile of them is still remembered in some way...

but also time makes you live without shyl/then and still laugh..walk in some roads of some country and still feel happy....chat with another set of new friends and still have topics....

may be ...this is wat life, is all about..

3 comments:

Paru said...

Sometimes we might wonder why all these are happening..But all these are part of our life:)

Jana said...

very true...atlast what matters is just you..but it is others who mould you

Jasche said...

how very true !!

I remembr these lines I wrote on my college year book..

now the music has stopped
only the strings remain,
but I still really pray
it happens all over again..